Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sorry

Sorry, I'm horrible at keeping up with this blog thing with school and all. I mean can't really complain. I'm sure you guys have full time jobs and I'm complaining about school so I'll just stop complaining now. I'm going to try and commit to posting at least once a day if I possibly can.
So I figured it would be a good idea to let people know who I am.

My name is Amellia, I was born in Victoria and have moved at least 20 time in the course of my years. My parents were divorced when I was 6 years old and my mom remarried when I was nine at which point we moved form Canada to the states. I am home schooled and spend a lot of my time working on my school work. When I can find the time, usually when I'm not taking care of my various pets, I write. I am fascinated by ancient and fantasy warfare and for this reason often find myself with my nose stuck in an Epic or Heroic fantasy type book. Love reading :)
I am a total nerd when it come to Greek and Roman history and mythology. I love reading books like the Iliad and the Aeneid. I love studying medieval times and many of the stories I write are based off of many things that happened during the crusades.
During the summer months I am often found hanging out at my friends house and down at the racetrack. I Love camping, hiking, running, horse back ridding, hunting, and swimming. I love the beach as it reminds me of my home. I love the rain and can't imagine living anywhere hot.
My future wish is to be an Equine veterinarian and specialize in off season race preparation and on track care and emergency work.

So there's a little about me. :)     
       

No comments:

Post a Comment